- Repertoire of “Harmonium” OnlinePlus IMC is based on free choice. However, we would like to recommend presenting the program for 1st and 2nd rounds using variety of styles, different music periods and eras.
- Participants are allowed to send the recordings that were done during 2020 year, if it corresponds with the program requirements
- Chosen pieces can be part of a larger work or set.
- All works must be performed by memory, including contemporary compositions. /piano discipline only/
- Performance time limit for both disciplines (Piano and Strings) is the same. *
- Compositions performed during the first round cannot be repeated during the second round
- Beginners category (up to 10 years old inclusive)
Juniors category (up to 13 years old inclusive)
- - 1st round: up to 5-minute free choice program
- - 2nd round: up to 10-minute free choice program
Young Artists category (up to 18 years old inclusive)
- - 1st round: up to 8-minute free choice program
- - 2nd round: up to 12-minute free choice program
Masters category (up to 35 years old inclusive)
- - 1st round: up to 10-minute free choice program
- - 2nd round: up to 20-minute free choice program
* For all disciplines and age categories, participants are allowed to exceed a time limit within 1 minute.
Important: According to the rules of the competition, each applicant must provide video recording of each round separately. However, the entire program performed for each round must be recorded without any editing (e.g., if two pieces or more are included in the program, they should be recorded at once, the way it is performed during any live competition rounds).
- - 1st round: up to 15-minute free choice program
- - 2nd round: up to 30-minute free choice program